For adding Kaltura content on all other Moodle sites, click here.
|Moodle Sites||Integration w/ Kaltura||Methods of adding Kaltura Content|
|Courses (courses.moodle.kpu.ca)||Yes||Embed text editor, Kaltura Video Resource, Course Media Gallery|
|Trades (trades.moodle.kpu.ca)||Yes||Embed text editor, Kaltura Video Resource, Course Media Gallery|
|Continue (continue.moodle.kpu.ca)||Yes||Embed text editor, Kaltura Video Resource, Course Media Gallery|
|Community (community.moodle.kpu.ca)||No||Embed code (instructions below)|
|Share (share.moodle.kpu.ca)||No||Embed code (instructions below)|
Step by Step instructions
1. Go to your My Media here: https://media.kpu.ca/
2. Click on Login, then select My Media, and sign in using your KPU credentials.
3. Open the Media that you want to embed.
4. Click on Actions and select Publish
5. Select Unlisted and then click on the Save button.
6. Click the Share tab and then choose Embed.
7. Copy the embed code from the box.
Step by step instructions in the Moodle Site
8. Go to your Moodle site
9. Click on Add an Activity or Resource
10. Select Label or any other appropriate activity that has the ATTO text editor.
11. Now expand the buttons by clicking on the first button. Click on the HTML button and then paste the code copied in Step 7
13. Click on the Save button