This tutorial will show you how to embed Kaltura videos into your KPU's WordPress or Pressbooks site. This assumes that you have already uploaded your video into your My Media.
(Note: This does not work with My Media in Moodle, you must use media.kpu.ca to access your My Media.)
- Go to media.kpu.ca and login using your KPU ID credentials.
- Once logged in, go to your My Media to open your video.
- When your video is opened. Ensure your video is published or unlisted by clicking Actions > Publish.
- Select your video to be unlisted or published. Then click, Save.
- Go back to the media and click on Share, then oEmbed. Copy the link in oEmbed.
- Now, go to your WordPress page (where you want the video to be displayed). And paste in the copied link. The video should appear right away.
- Save your WordPress page.
This work by Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.