This guide will cover the process of adding a Big Blue Button module into your Moodle course.
- Enter your Moodle course and click on the "Gear icon" near top right-hand side
- Click "Turn editing on" from the drop-down menu
In the week you would like to add the module into, click "Add an activity or resource"
- Select the "BigBlueButtonBN" option from the list
- Scroll down and click "Add" when finished
- You will now be taken to the BigBlueButton setup area. For documentation on setting up BigBlueButton please use the link posted below:
How to Add Big Blue Button through Moodle by Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.