The students can submit either video/audio/screen recordings.
- Click Turn editing on
- Click Add an activity of resource”
- Select Assignment
- Under submission types, tick the ‘Cloud Poodll’ checkbox
- Choose either audio or video recorder for the type of submission
- Set a time limit for student recordings (the default is 0, which means that there’s no limit on the length)
- If transcription is enabled, it provides a transcript of student submission.
- If you want them to record the screen, change Cloud Poodll Rec. Skin to “Screen Recorder (video)”
5. Under Feedback types, tick the ‘Cloud Poodll Feedback’ and change the recorder type to either audio recorder or video recorder.
6. Click Save and display