The Kaltura mobile app allows you to browse your media, record media, and upload media directly from your smartphone and/or tablet with ease. It is available on both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. Please ensure you have the Kaltura mobile app installed before proceeding this tutorial.The tutorials below will walk-through how to upload a video using the mobile app.
Video Tutorial (based on iPhone/iOS)
Step-by-Step Instructions (based on Android)
- Open the native Camera app on your smartphone and record the video.
- Launch the BCNET KMS Go app and ensure you're logged in.
- Tap upload and select video.
- Select the video you wish to upload. Then, tap NEXT.
- Before upload, you must enter a title for your video and tap Upload.
- Once the video finishes uploading, you can choose to publish the video now, by tapping on Yes; otherwise, tap Later if you do not have a stable Internet connection. Your video will be saved privately to your My Media.
- In the edit options, you will have the option to publish your video, fill in any descriptions or add in any tags. Once done, tap Update. You're done uploading your video! Go back to your Moodle site to publish your videos to your course site