The Kaltura mobile app allows you to browse your media, record media, and upload media directly from your smartphone and/or tablet with ease. It is available on both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. The tutorials below will walk-through how to download and setup your device.
Video Tutorial (based on iPhone/iOS)
Step-by-Step Instructions (based on Android)
- Open Google Play Store on your device and search for "BCNET KMS Go".
- Install the BCNET KMS Go app.
- Launch the app from your app drawer.
- Click Enter the URL of your site.
- Type "media.kpu.ca" and tap search/ok.
- You are now connected to KPU's Kaltura video portal. To log in, tap the sign-in button on the top-right corner.
- Tap Login.
- You'll see the KPU OneLogin page. Sign in using your Banner/Student number and password, and then tap Sign in.
- You are now logged into KPU's Kaltura video portal on the BCNET KMS Go app.