There are two ways to join a Zoom meeting: (1) the meeting invite link or (2) the Meeting ID provided by the host. Regardless of how the meeting is joined, users will need to sign in with KPU OneLogin to authenticate.
(1) Join the meeting using the invite link in Moodle.
Students can click on the Zoom meeting invite link in their Moodle course.
(2) Join the meeting using the Meeting ID on the Zoom web portal.
1) Go to https://kpu-ca.zoom.us/ on your internet browser and click Join.
(3) Enter the Meeting ID and click Join.
(4) If you see a pop-up window, click Allow/Open Zoom Meetings.
(5) If you don't see the above pop-up window or if the Zoom app doesn't launch automatically, probably you're missing the Zoom Client. Download it or Join from your browser instead.
(6) Click Join with Computer Audio to join the meeting.
Tip: You can click Test Speaker and Microphone to check your mic and speakers to make sure they are good before you join the meeting.