You can schedule a Zoom meeting using your Internet web browser. Follow the instructions below:
2) Once logged in, click the Meetings tab from the left-side panel.
3) Click Schedule a Meeting on the top-right corner.
- Change the meeting name under Topic or leave as default.
- Option to select Recurring meeting if the meeting is recurring.
- For security reasons, a Passcode is generated that's included within the invite link below, so the students just need to click the link and log in with KPU OneLogin to join the meeting.
- Option to enable the Waiting Room allows the host to admit attendees one-by-one, or hold all attendees in the waiting room and admit them all at once.
- Option to turn on/off the host or participants' Video when entering the meeting. By default, they're off for privacy.
- Good idea to leave the Telephone and Computer Audio option checked so the attendees have the option to join the meeting with either Telephone (dial-in) or Computer Audio.
- Calendar option set to Outlook.
- Option to set additional options under Advanced Options.