Ensure that you have the latest Zoom Client installed on your desktop. Download and install for your specific client.
Note: Faculty do need to request a Zoom account, but students don't have to.
1) Once downloaded and installed, launch the Zoom Client app from your desktop or from the Start menu.
2) Click Sign In
3) Select Sign in with SSO
4) Type "kpu-ca" as the company domain and click Continue.
5) Zoom uses KPU OneLogin (single sign-on), so use your KPU ID and password to log in (if it asks).
6) Depending on your browser, you might see a pop-up window (like this in Chrome).
Click Open Zoom Meetings.
7) You should see the Zoom app home screen (logged in with your account).