Note: Polls are tied to each individual meeting. If your meeting is recurring, your poll question will be available for all recurring meetings.
Create a poll in Zoom via Web browser:
- Go to kpu-ca.zoom.us and log in to Zoom
- Go to the Meetings page and click on your scheduled meeting. If you do not have a scheduled meeting, schedule a meeting now. (You can only create polls in a scheduled meetings)
- Click on the Meetings tab then click the title of the meeting. Scroll to the bottom to find the Polls. Click + create to begin creating the poll.
- Enter a title and question.
- (Optional) click ... and check the box to make the poll anonymous, which will keep the participant's polling information anonymous in the meeting and in the reports.
- Select whether you want the question to be single choice(participants can only choose one answer) or multiple choice question(participants can choose multiple answers).
- Type in the answers to your question and click Save at the bottom.
- If you would like to add a new question, click Add a Question to create a new question for that particular poll.
- You can add more polls by repeating Step 2.
You can also create a poll by clicking Polling during the meeting. This will open up your default web browser where you can add additional polls or questions.
Create a poll in Zoom via desktop app:
- Lanuch the Zoom app and sign in to Zoom
- Click Meetings tab and start the meeting
- Click Polls and click create. It will open a new window. Please follow the above steps 3 to create a polls.
Note: You can only create a max of 50 polls for a single meeting.