Note: Polls are tied to each individual meeting. If your meeting is recurring, your poll question will be available for all recurring meetings.
This tutorial will show you how to create a poll in Zoom.
- Go to the Meetings page and click on your scheduled meeting. If you do not have a scheduled meeting, schedule a meeting now.
- From the meeting management page, scroll to the bottom to find the Poll option. Click Add to begin creating the poll.
- Enter a title and your first question.
- (Optional) Check the box to make the poll anonymous, which will keep the participant's polling information anonymous in the meeting and in the reports.
- Select whether you want the question to be single choice(participants can only choose one answer) or multiple choice question(participants can choose multiple answers).
- Type in the answers to your question and click Save at the bottom.
- If you would like to add a new question, click Add a Question to create a new question for that particular poll.
- You can add more polls by repeating Step 2.
You can also create a poll by clicking Polling during the meeting. This will open up your default web browser where you can add additional polls or questions.
Note: You can only create a max of 25 polls for a single meeting.