Kaltura video resource activities can be added into a course as an alternative to embedding a video directly into a label or text editor. This method prevents the video from being displayed in-line on the front page of your Moodle site.
1. To create a Kaltura video resource, go into your course and click Turn editing on.
2. In the desired week, click Add an activity or resource.
3. Search for Kaltura Video Resource and then select the Kaltura Video Resource to add resource.
4. Provide a name for your resource.
5. Under the Video heading, click Add media.
6. A new window will open with your Media Gallery. Click Select on the videos you would like to add to the resource activity.
7. Click Save and display when you have added your videos.
Your Kaltura media will now be added to the activity you created.
This work by Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.