This tutorial shows you how to setup a video assignment for your students to submit their videos or media files in Moodle using Kaltura.
- Go to your Moodle course and turn editing on.
- In the week or topic where you want to add the assignment, click on Add an activity or resource.
- In the Add an activity or resource pop-up menu, select Kaltura Media Assignment.
- Setup the assignment, as the same as setting up a regular assignment.
(NOTE: Only full marks can be given and students can only submit one video/media per assignment.)
- Click Save and display or Save and return to course when finished.
NEW: Students submissions will be duplicated, in the event that student deletes their media from their My Media, a copy of their submissions are retained.
This work by Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.