This guide will provide instructions for creating groups for your students in Moodle
- Click "Participants" from the navigation table on the left
- Click the gear icon on the right, then select "Groups" from the drop-down menu
- Scroll down below the groups table and click "Create Group"
- Fill in the the "Group Name" field, and any others you would like to
- Scroll down and click "Save Changes" when finished
(Note: Group Name is the only field that is required to be filled in.)
- Repeat the previous process to create as many groups as needed.
- Once the groups have been created, select a group from the table, then click "Add/remove users" below the "Member's of" table
- Select any students that need to be made part of the group, then click "Add"
- Your student's will now be part of that group
This work by Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.