Please find attached how to setup your IPEVO document camera in your classroom.
(Note: If you are not using the IPEVO document camera in a classroom, you will need to download the Visualizer software on your computer before it will function properly.)
Using the IPEVO V4K Document Camera in a KPU Classroom
1. Set up the document camera.
- Raise the body and arm while holding the base.
- Raise the camera head and adjust to set horizontally.
2. Power on the computer.
3. Connect the document camera to the computer by plugging it into the computer USB port.
4. Locate the control panel on top of the desk, turn Display "on", and press the PC button.
5. Double click the Visualizer Icon on the computer desktop. (Or find and open it).
6. Place your materials under the lens of the document camera.
7. The material under the lens will now be displayed on the projector.
For further assistance contact Teaching & Learning Commons: email@example.com
For technical support contact Service Desk: 604-599-2116 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This work by Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.